Welcome to Palazzo Corbelli, a fabulous nineteenth-century building in the heart of Reggio Emilia. The building was created by Count Corbelli who in 1844 had the palace built by Pietro Marchelli. The palace has a refined neoclassical style with a remarkable façade marked by pilasters and capitals and six caryatids in the central part. The giant pilasters follow a double line of windows placed on the main and upper floor together with an elegant balcony characterize this building with a monumental and symmetrical feature on Via Emilia. This aesthetic was strongly desired by family Corbelli to enhace its prestige in their town. The main floor on sale is the one that characterises the building, it has been recently restored and presents a series of frescoed rooms with naturalistic motifs, portraits, sphinxes and architectural backgrounds. One can appreciate a series of dancing figures with the same style on Palazzo Tivelli Panciroli. The interior doors are embellished with bacchants figures in red ovals background and in squares with rounded corners, interspersed with painted heads in hexagons. It is necessary to underline the pictorial importance of three rooms: the first one in monochromatic decoration with angular caryatids by the artist Pasquale Zambini, The ceiling with a central oval canvas dedicated to Diana and Endimione; the second room dedicated to Apollo with Muse also attributed to Pasquale Zambini; the third room dedicated to Rinaldo and Armida which suggests the hand of a student of Minghetti. In the '60s Palazzo Corbelli was acquired by a prominent family of Reggio Emilia. It hosted the headquarter of the Italian Socialist Party and later it became the head office of an insurance company, while the ground floor is historically and currently destined to artisans shops and stores. The exclusive property consists of more than 15 rooms, 5 bathrooms and an interior patio and can be sold entirety or through a proposal for splitting.